AW: [Qgis-developer] Trolltech is Not Porting Qt3Support for 64-bit MacBuilds

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Mar 7 19:05:44 EST 2008

Hi

I vaguely remember someone building on Solaris in the past but it was
long ago and I dont remember who it was. When compiling Qt4 you need
basically

QtCore
QtGui
Qt3Support (for now)
QtXml
QtSvg
QtSql (well probably this is optional but I think its good to compile
it to because Qt3Support may want it on your platform).

Pretty much if you follow the default configure options of Qt4.3.3 you
should be good to go.

Regards

Tim