[Qgis-developer] Wrote a FindByAttribute python plugin

Mauricio mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 12:31:23 EDT 2008

Heh, it's a little bit odd to see that i started this kind of untrust but it's
good to see that it made everyone think about security issues.
Ahm... just to ask: did my plugin ruin anyone's data? It shouldn't (or at
least i don't deal with the editable part of the vector layers as i didn't
know how to use it at that time :P).
I like the "responsible developper" idea where we have to get a developper to
test our plugins so it can be made official. :D
If anyone would be kind enough to be responsible for testing mine, i'll be
glad.

Maurício de Paulo