[Qgis-developer] Debugging Plug-Ins in Windows

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon May 5 08:49:25 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I've been developing a python plug-in on a Linux computer. Now it's ready and i want to try it on Windows.

Most functions work, but one causes the error:

IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

Now, I'd like to see the bad file descriptor. I've tried to start QGis from Command window but I can't get any debug information. In Linux the Shell looked like this (when starting QGis):

Loaded /usr/local/lib/qgis/libwfsplugin.so
Loaded /usr/local/lib/qgis/libwfsprovider.so
Loaded /usr/local/lib/qgis/libwmsprovider.so
<module 'mapserver_export' from '/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins/mapserver_export/__init__.py'>

But in Windows nothing is displayed when i call qgis.exe ...

I'm outputting the debug-info using python "print" function.

Anyone got an idea, how i can access the information printed by "print"?

Thank you,
Anita
--
249 Spiele für nur 1 Preis. Die GMX Spieleflatrate schon ab 9,90 Euro.
Neu: Asterix bei den Olympischen Spielen: http://flat.games.gmx.de