[Qgis-developer] QgsProject properties problems

Steven Bell botsnlinux at gmail.com
Thu May 15 17:04:36 EDT 2008

I am attempting to fix bug #924 <http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/924>.
>From what I understand, it appears QgsProject::removeEntry is not working
correctly.  The debugging statement in the code below prints out a non-null
address.

bool QgsProject::removeEntry(QString const &scope, const QString & key)
{
    removeKey_( scope, key, imp_->properties_ );
    dirty(true);

std::cout << "removed entry... find key: " << findKey_(scope, key,
imp_->properties_ ) << std::endl;

    return ! findKey_(scope, key, imp_->properties_ );
} // QgsProject::removeEntry

I attempted to compile the unit test, but didn't find any instructions other
than "run qmake, run make".  I got a zillion errors about not finding header
files.

What do I need to do to properly compile the unit test?
Thanks!
Steven