R: [Qgis-developer] GRASS Toolbox list view patch

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue May 27 20:55:57 EDT 2008

Hi Marco

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to build under msvc here and see
if I can address the issues with the plugin manager. I think Radim
specifically expanded the tree in the grass toolbox because you can
access each tool with a single click. Perhaps we can add some
collapse all / expand all buttons to the toolbox to support both
people who prefer it expanded and those who prefer it collapsed. Ill
look into this.

I tested the plugin manager with my msvc build and will commit a fix
in a few minutes that should sort out the issue you were having.

Regards

Tim

Em May 26, 2008, às 4:52 PM, Marco Pasetti escreveu:

> Hi Tim,
>
> I built the latest svn trunk with your patch on windows (xp for the
> moment,
> on the next days also on Vista)
>
> 1. the idea for the grass toolbox is good (I mean the module list
> with the
> run-time type filter/search), but I think that:
>
> 1.1. we should start the grass toolbox tree collapsed instead of fully
> expanded
> 1.2. the font of the module tiltles should be a little bit smaller
> 1.3. the module list tab still has some render problems
> 1.4. I cannot select (that means start) the filtered modules
>
> 2. I have big rendering and selecting (check-boxes) problems with
> the plugin
> manager
>
> Sorry, I have no such spare time to make deeper analisys :-(
>
> All the best
>
> Marco

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux