R: [Qgis-developer] GRASS Toolbox list view patch

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu May 29 12:11:06 EDT 2008

Marco Pasetti ha scritto:
> Hi Tim,

I think having the list expanded, with a "Compress all/expand all"
button would be the best option. Of course filtering is a great thing.
In my last course, many people spent more time searching for buttons
than actually doing analyses!
Thanks for working on this!
Also notice that the r.mapcalculator window is too large for many
screens, so the windows becomes unusable. Better start with only two
layers selected, and add a +- couple of buttons as it is now in r.buffer.
Perhaps Leonardo can take care of this?
All the best.
pc