[Qgis-developer] QGIS Python support in a library

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed May 28 13:31:54 EDT 2008

On May 28, 2008, at 12:06 PM, John C. Tull wrote:

> I don't know if this is related to linking issues that William has
> brought up in the past, but it's a possibility. William can provide
> the best input from the Mac dev side, as far as I know.
>
> Regards,
> John

I can look at it later this evening.  But I don't think it's that
linking issue.

One thought is if libqgispython is not linked normally into the Qgis
app, but loaded dynamically more like a plugin, it should then have an
-undefined dynamic_lookup flag, for any functions it expects to get
from the main Qgis libs.

The cmake config probably doesn't do this for a "normal" library, but
does for a plugin library.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

The equator is so long, it could encircle the earth completely once.