[Qgis-developer] python geoprocessing

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Fri May 30 08:32:10 EDT 2008

I just published version 0.40 of my geoprocessing plugin at the PyQgis
plugin repository. With this plugin you will get the ability to check
your installed version vs the published repository version. I took some
code snippets from Carsons manageR plugin. The major change to Carsons
approach, I took QtXML to read the repsository XML due to segmentation
faults of minidom on my system. I don't know the reason!!

Further I catch some more exceptions to avoid the horrible python error
messages ;-). Paolo thanks for the hints.

I'll hope you will enjoy the new release.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef