[Qgis-developer] [Mac OSX] Build error with CMake 2.6

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri May 30 11:34:31 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

I've been testing out CMake 2.6.0 which recently came out. On mac I
get everything to build except it croaks at the end with this:

Linking CXX shared module libquickprintplugin.so
[100%] Built target quickprintplugin
/bin/sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching ``'
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
make[2]: *** [src/mac/Contents/CMakeFiles/Info.plist] Error 2
make[1]: *** [src/mac/Contents/CMakeFiles/Info.plist.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

It seems it has  problem parsing the bash commands in the src/mac/
Contents/CMakeLists.txt. Is this something you are easily able to fix
Tom? I had a poke at it but all I can figure out is that cmake seems
to be wrapping the expression in "" or something, but I couldnt
figure out how to resolve the issue.

Regards

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux