[Qgis-developer] question to possible enhancements

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 4 17:27:04 EST 2008

1. I agree - sounds like an easy tool, not sure if it's in the works as
I don't see it in the Trac.

2. Yes it has been discussed quite in detail, the idea at this point is
to implement it in GDAL which Frank plans to do soon, if I read the
chatter right. Once in GDAL it will become available for QGIS to use.

In the future you can also check the Trac site for things like this.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/
That way when you ask here and get a no, you will know to add it to the
trac site.

Alex