[Qgis-developer] icons

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Fri Nov 14 12:07:49 EST 2008

Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>
>> On a more compromising note, QGIS has icon theme support and it would
>> would be great to include a GRASS style theme for those who prefer a
>> unified look.
>
> Right, that would be the best way to go IMHO.
> pc
> --
> Paolo Cavallini, see: http://www.faunalia.it/pc
> Noi ci troviamo male con NGI http://www.ngi.it/

Hi Paolo and Tim,

Starting with GRASS icons, I slowly finish first with QGIS ones :)
To complete a new theme I would however appreciate your comments.

QGIS has really nice icons in default theme. I was impressed! But different
toolbars look inconsistent. There are at least three styles.

Here you will find short [4 questions] survey on new theme:
http://www.szczepanek.pl/icons.grass/index.php#7
Other toolbars has troubles with full themes support and I didn't put them
in print screen, but icons for them are also almost ready.
There is no space to put comments, so please send them to mailing list.

regards,
Robert Szczepanek