[Qgis-developer] coding problem for singular-paucal-plural terms

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Sat Nov 15 12:24:29 EST 2008

Hi,

Translating QgsSearchQueryBuilder command
"Found %d matching features." I found some problem related probably to
coding. This is only case of singular-paucal-plural term. To check it I
added additional 'strange' polish letters in the same session to window
title (screenshot). And it was OK. Anyone experienced similar problem
with other languages?

Running QGIS 1.0.0-Kore-preview1 rev.9613 on Windows XP.

regards,
--
Robert Szczepanek