[Qgis-developer] Georeferencer-GDAL

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Tue Nov 18 00:56:31 EST 2008

Hello Maxim,

Thank you very much for you work.

Yesterday I have compile and test your modified Georeferencer plugin in
my workstation (openSUSE 11.0 x86_64). It have been working for me to
geo-reference my plain rasters.

Today I want to compile it on windows (actually on my Virtual Box)
combining latest QGIS svn head (qgis-gdal-georef revision 26, qgis
revision 9661). But I have get errors! Error message is following:

[ 96%] Built target ogrconverterplugin
Linking CXX shared module libgeorefplugin.dll
CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/moc_qgspointdialog.obj:moc_qgspointdialog.cxx:(.text
+0x163): undefined reference to
`QgsPointDialog::on_pbnSelectWorldFile_clicked()
'
CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/moc_qgspointdialog.obj:moc_qgspointdialog.cxx:(.text
+0x189): undefined reference to
`QgsPointDialog::on_pbnGenerateWorldFile_clicked
()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make[2]: *** [src/plugins/qgis-gdal-georef/libgeorefplugin.dll]
Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: ***
[src/plugins/qgis-gdal-georef/CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/a
ll] Error 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

C:\msys\local\src\qgisTrunk\build>

What's wrong there? Can you help to me?