[Qgis-developer] various bugs

Marc Jansen jansen.marc at gmx.de
Wed Oct 8 02:09:30 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I recently used QGIS quite a lot and I am really impressed! I did
encounter some issues though (Windows 2000, with QGIS 0.11):

    * digitizing: when the digitizing toolbar is detached, the tooltips
      vanished
    * digitizing: sometimes new points get added to polygons when moving
      a point (this might as well be intended behaviour, but can be
      annoying)
    * digitizing: when the map is being panned by the keyboard,
      sometimes the currently selected element is suddenly invisible
    * digitizing: the placement of the label can be very confusing. In
      the case of multigeometries I would suggest adding a label to all
      members / parts of the geometry
    * digitizing: a feature request: It would be perfect if one could
      configure the attribute-field  that gains focus, when digitizing
      of a new feature stops. Currently all attributes show up and no
      field gets focused

I did not submit the above as bugs to the qgis trac since I know that I
am rather unprecise at some of the issues (I'm recovering the bugs from
notes I took on a sheet of paper weeks ago)

Keep the good work up!

Regards,
Marc