[Qgis-developer] Install fails due to missing icon in HEAD

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Oct 11 16:29:45 EDT 2008

Hi

2008/10/8 Tom Elwertowski <telwertowski at comcast.net>:
> Gary Sherman wrote:
>>
>> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
>>
>> /home/gsherman/development/qgis_1.0/build/images/themes/default/cmake_install.cmake:62:
>> FILE INSTALL cannot find file
>> "/home/gsherman/development/qgis_1.0/images/themes/default/mActionSelectPan.png"
>> to install.

In chatting to Marco this week, he mentioned this icon was renamed
instead of moved by mistake, causing the incorrect icon to be shown in
the user interface. We need to try to reinstate the original pan in
the main gui if it doesnt irritate the documentation folks too much.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services