[Qgis-developer] API changes?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Oct 8 08:19:51 EDT 2008

Hi all.
I noticed our plugin "arpat" is no longer working; probably API have
changed again?
I can upgrade the plugin, but then it will be compatible with trunk and
no longer with preview1, I suppose.
Any hint?
Thanks.
pc
===
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }  Couldn't load plugin arpat due an
error when calling its initGui() method

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "", line 1, in
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis//python/plugins/arpat/ArpatPlugin.py", line
69, in initGui
    self.initStore()
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis//python/plugins/arpat/ArpatPlugin.py", line
93, in initStore
    self.store = SurveyStore(self.dataPath)
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis//python/plugins/arpat/SurveyData.py", line
112, in __init__
    self.geo = self.loadGeoIdro(path, "geo")
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis//python/plugins/arpat/SurveyData.py", line
145, in loadGeoIdro
    provider.select(provider.allAttributesList(), QgsRect(), False)
AttributeError: allAttributesList
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *