[Qgis-developer] QgsMultipolyline

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:27:04 EDT 2008

Hello list,

I have looked at the bugs list, and have not been able to find anyone
else experiencing this problem, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

When creating a MultiPolyline geometry, I am able to combine several
Polylines to form a single Multipolyline. However, when attempting to
write this out to a shapefile using QgsVectorFileWriter, the resulting
file contains no entries. I have inspected the Multipolylines, and they
appear to be valid, and the QgsGeometry is created without a problem.

Somewhere between feature.setGeometry(multi_geom) and
writer.addFeature(), the geometry information appears to be rendered
invalid?

Any suggestions?

Carson