[Qgis-developer] Re: [work] Re: Plan for QGIS 1.0 preview 1

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Oct 16 04:07:49 EDT 2008

Hi

2008/10/15 Marco Pasetti <marcopstt at gmail.com>:
> Hi Tara,
>

>> Hi, Marco. Is there a more recent Windows build available? I don't know if
>> the release has changed significantly since you made this build for us in
>> September, but I think I saw some posts fly by about some bug fixes, icon
>> changes, ...
>> Thanks, Tara
>
> Honestly, I don't know about changes. I quickly followed the ML, but I
> didn't have time to focus on it.
> Unfortunately I'm extremely busy now, I've got the thesis dead-line on
> November 4th, and I'm under a big pressure.
> I'm afraid, but any QGIS work (and GRASS, too, actually) is delayed after
> November 18th.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marco

Tara, Marco, I'll tag another preview  (preview 2) towards the end of
this month once I have finished API revisions for the release. Tara
there shouldnt be any visual changes since we are in gui freeze since
preview 1. Marco H inadvertantly changed the pan icon, but I will
restore it to the original before doing the preview 2.

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net