[Qgis-developer] link for msys don't work (compile qgis in windows)

Alberto Asuero Arroyo albertoasuero at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 07:46:43 EDT 2008

Hi!! I've tried to compile qgis in windows, I'm trying to get msys with
dependencies (like it's explained in install text file ) but the link
doesn't work.

http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/msys/msys.zip

So I'm looking for msys on web and I've found a msys but it doesn't work me
neither. it gives me  an error message in make process with the include of
geos's library:

" You're using deprecated header io.h. Please update your sources according
to new layout of GEOS headers and namespace "

but i don't find a geos header compatible with the sources.

how could I download a correct msys or geos library compatible??