[Qgis-developer] link for msys don't work (compile qgis in windows)

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:52:28 EDT 2008

Hi Alberto:

If you already did an svn checkout, you should read the INSTALL file in the
part 6. Creation of MSYS environment for compilation of Quantum GIS. That
part details the creation of msys and compilation of dependencies step by step.

I have tried to download the msys file several times but it seems like the file
have been unavailable for some time.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Godofredo Contreras