[Qgis-developer] PostGIS manager

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Mon Oct 27 15:05:36 EDT 2008

Ok, after that install, the plugin loads.

I get a nice list of all my tables and the meta data is listed, but
nothing shows under the table or preview tabs. I am not running a
debug build, but can make one and give error messages if you'd like.

This did pop up in the Console when I opened the plugin:
10/27/08 12:04:06 PM [0x0-0x24d24d].org.qgis.qgis[80700] Warning:
QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem::findMatchingProj will only work if prj
acr ellipsoid acr and proj4string are set!...

John