[Qgis-developer] Little compile doc patch

Martin Weis martin.weis.newsadress at gmx.de
Fri Sep 5 09:59:18 EDT 2008

Hello!

I had some problems to find instructions for this qgis-developer list,
since it has moved to osgeo and
http://lists.qgis.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/
is the outdated one.

Anyway, I just followed the instructions on
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/BuildingFromSource#head-8e1e1ff25b5e9f587393e0592c0ff34891ec07cc
and found, that cmake is not installed. Maybe there are some other
necessary packages I already have installed, which could be mentioned
(e.g. build-essential)? FYI, I am on debian 'lenny'.

I have attached two little additions/corrections for the wiki
('BuildingFromSource', 'DevelopersManual').

Bye,
--
Martin Weis
PGP-Key: http://datenroulette.de/pgp.php