[Qgis-developer] Help needed for importing
marcopstt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 07:38:23 EDT 2008
>Step 1. Python 2.5
>Step 2. PyQT 4.4.3
maybe not needed (already bundled in the released package), but generally
>Step 3. QGIS-0.11.0-2-Setup.exe
>that is all and no other step.
>Do i need to do anything else apart from this.
>I want to develop a customized application with the help of Quantum GIS and
>Please help me out.
as I told you in the previous e-mails, you should carefully read the
1. download the tutorial package:
2. untar it to a temporary directory c:\temp (or wherever you want)
3. open a windows terminal (cmd)
4. change to the directory where you placed the tutorial files (cd c:\temp)
5. set the environmental variables as explained in the tutorial;
if you installed qgis into C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS, as suggested by the
set PATH=C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS;%PATH%
set PYTHONPATH=C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS\python
6. launch the desired tutorial file:
More information about the Qgis-developer