[Qgis-user] AW: [Qgis-developer] Venue for next hackfest...Vienna?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 03:35:53 EDT 2009

We're just on time for organizing a QGIS user meeting + hackfest
within or adjacent to the next foss4g in Barcelona, I've been talking
to the organizers, but we should take a decision on this now so that I
can start taking the necessary steps soon. Planing and organization
of the foss4g conference takes a long time.

Agus