[Qgis-developer] Where to upload Plug-Ins?

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Sat Apr 4 13:58:31 EDT 2009

Saturday 04 of April 2009 19:44:12 Anita Graser napisał(a):
> I just uploaded a new version of "FindByAttribute"-Plug-in to
> http://spatialserver.net:3001/.
>
> Now I cant find it with the plug-in installer. Is there a new location
> where to upload plug-ins for qgis1.0 or did I make some other mistake?

Yes. That repository is only for QGIS 0.x! For 1.x we have the new repository:
http://pyqgis.org/admin/contributed/

But I'm not sure if creating multiple plugins (findbyattr and findbyattr_v03) is
a good idea... It makes a little mess at users' machines. If you feel your
version can be considered stable I would rather replace the old findbyattr
instead.