[Qgis-developer] MetaEdit Alpha Release

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Apr 5 20:12:53 EDT 2009

All,

Our class has ended and we have a very early stage plugin available for
tinkering. Currently it's more of a metadata reader but we hope to get
full read/write in the coming months. As such we would like to invite
any interested parties to help out on the plugin in any way that you
like, coding, gui design, research on xml standards, xml rendering in
web pages, documentation etc.

All you need is a sourceforge account, the project trac is
http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/qgismetaedit/

The initial release is in the User Contributed Repo, although I
recommend you svn checkout to stay up to date and to have access to more
testing files.

If you are interested in commit access just send me an email.

Thanks,
Alex