AW: [Qgis-developer] compile .hpp? in libpal

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Apr 8 09:17:12 EDT 2009

I guess I should try a cmake build to see if it causes problems, but
it looks like they just define class templates.  I don't know much
about C++ but that doesn't seem like code that works on its own.

I'm just trying to decide if I need to create a custom rule in Xcode
to process the hpp files as C++ files, or if the includes are good
enough.

On Apr 8, 2009, at 2:45 AM, Hugentobler Marco wrote:

> [...]

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy