[Qgis-developer] QtCreator and QGis

Lynx lynx21.12.12 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 16:33:07 EDT 2009

On Sunday 12 April 2009 18:45:26 Abhay wrote:
> Hi All,
> Has anybody used qtCreator with qgis source code for development purpose.
> If so could you please post the step to how to implement the same.
>
> Thanks and Regds.
>
> Abhay.

Hi Abhay,

I am using QtCreator with QGIS source for development purpose. I have set of *.pro files that contain the necessary lines to build QGIS on my machine. So i attached theirs and the script that put theirs in properly directories. To use it put the archive in QGIS directory and unzip, then change dir to prodir and run script ./pro_file_struct. After that you should correct some .pro files to build QGIS (if you have some packages in no standard path). Well, i hope it will be useful :)