[Qgis-developer] QtCreator and QGis

Abhay abhay.menon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:59:29 EDT 2009

Hi martin

As I know the new qtcreator 1.0.1 has the tool
Tool>options cmake and qt setup options.

My reason to ask for qtcreator is to know is the same app can create
in multiple platform

As I use windows most of the time switch between windows and Linux
with different IDE all the increase chance of choas all the time as
needing to remember all the time

Rdgs.

Abhay.