[Qgis-developer] Mac Xcode config changes

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Apr 13 09:22:28 EDT 2009

To all Mac users (of the Xcode project): I made some changes to the
Xcode configuration, so it would be a good idea for you to check your
qgis_user.xcconfig with the template (and clean).

There may be more changes to the template coming up, but I think I did
everything I need - I'm working on a way for the cmake configuration
to generate a gqis_user.xcconfig (handy for the casual user).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin