[Qgis-developer] Mac Xcode config changes

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Wed Apr 15 23:04:35 EDT 2009

William,

I'm back to testing your Xcode project. I agree with other folks that
this is a great and valuable addition to qgis.

Using the stock template on my 10.5 machine with your frameworks and
nothing else non-stock, plus qt-4.5 (not 4.4), I have run into a
couple of problems.

For some reason, an include in qgspythonutilsimpl.cpp is not getting
picked up:
#include <Python.h>
fails to be found. If I add the full path to Python.h as:
#include </System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/
include/python2.5/Python.h>
I run into a new error:
/Users/jctull/sources/qgis/trunk/mac/xcode/build/native/Qgis.build/
Release/python_modules.build/Script-7256F1530F4105770022BE1F.sh: line
40: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/bin/python: No
such file or directory

I'm unclear as to why it is looking in /Library... when it should be /
System/Library...

That is the state of things for me right now.

Regards,
John