[Qgis-developer] Plugin Translation

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 28 16:11:28 EDT 2009

Borys Jurgiel wrote:
> Tuesday 28 of April 2009 20:10:59 Alex Mandel napisał(a):
>
>> That was the last little magic piece, now it works for all 3 ways:
>> QGIS Setting
>> Command Line --lang option
>> or System Locale
>
> Wow, does it work now also for the commandline option? Great!

It appears so, at least on Linux (Ubuntu 8.10) but testing on my friends
windows box (OSGEO4W) setup, neither QGIS Setting or Command Line work
right, basic qt words in the main .qm files translate but not anything
from the custom. I haven't done any python debugging on win yet to see
what's going on.

I'd appreciate someone else trying it out. Currently it's in the svn
trunk for metaedit on sourceforge, but should be in the contrib repo in
a day or 2 as I'm rolling out a bunch of other fixes/improvements too.

Thanks,
Alex