[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.1 testing

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 28 20:42:53 EDT 2009

These tests were done with Release 1 1 branch built on Ubuntu 8.10
32bit, installed into /home/user/apps/

Attribute table actions buttons are all missing their logos.

GRASS Plugin always starts off for some reason.
GRASS opening the toolbox give a /grass/config/default.qgc not found.
Hence module List etc are missing.
(I'm guessing I missed something in the grass-plugin build)
-Tried both libgdal1-dev 1.6.0-1 and libgdal1-dev 1.5.4-2
-These are working fine in my repo pulled versions of qgis
-tried with GRASS 6.3 and custom 6.4

Spatialite works but fails to detect geometry type in all tests
including the example database provided from spatialite's website.

*.db is also a common extension for sqlite, works fine if all files is
selected and a .db sqlite file is picked.

Why is spatialite on the file menu instead of the database menu. It's
not more or less of a database than the ESRI personal geodatabase(also a
single file)?

Just some notes as I work my way through, same issues with trunk.
I think the grass stuff is a build error on my part, not sure how to
correct and the spatialite stuff are just things to work on, but not
holding me up at all.

Thanks,
Alex