[Qgis-developer] Call for packaging : 1.0.2 'Kore' and 1.1 'Pan'

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Apr 28 18:48:33 EDT 2009

Hi

On 26 Apr 2009, at 6:23 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Ugh, crippled Mac, HD crash...
>
> My source and dev binaries folders were last backed up in Dec, so I
> need to download sources and rebuild dev binaries.  Dev notes were
> in my regular backups, so no major loss there.
>
> I should be able to get back up to speed by the release, but it
> could be close.

No time machine eh? :-( I was wondering if the binaries built by your
xcode project would be suitable for redistribution. I see that some
deps are in the bundle (Qt, gsl, pg) but not others (gdal, geos. etc).
Is this something you can easily tweak to correct?

My condolences on your hard drive crash. I am happy to wait a few days
before announcing the release so that we can have a mac binary to go
with the announcement.

Regards

Tim