WG: [Qgis-developer] Compilation QGIS under Linux for Windows

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 4 13:22:06 EDT 2009

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hugentobler  Marco
Gesendet: Di 04.08.2009 19:17
An: Jack R
Betreff: AW: [Qgis-developer] Compilation QGIS under Linux for Windows

Hi Jack

You need to compile your plugin with the same compiler QGIS is compiled with (e.g. you need to use msvc to compile plugins that run with the msvc build). This is because every C++ compiler has its own calling convention, so you cannot link binaries of different compilers. This is only possible with C code, where you have a much simpler and standardised calling convention compared to C++.

Regards,
Marco