[Qgis-developer] Plugin installer and unavailable repo

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Tue Aug 4 14:33:07 EDT 2009

it seems like this is not only Plugin installer
issue, I'm having the same type of error with fTools.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis-1.1\python\plugins\fTools\tools\doGeoprocessing.py", line 180, in runFinishedFromThread
    + unicode( self.shapefileName ) + out_text + end_text, QMessageBox.Yes, QMessageBox.No, QMessageBox.NoButton )
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'QString' and 'unicode'

some changes introduced with new QT or my machine glitches?

Maxim