[Qgis-developer] German QGIS Compiling Tutorial using OSGeo4W

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Mon Aug 10 11:44:04 EDT 2009

Hi Florian,

here is English translation with few bugs fixed (note new cmake gui,
some links, paths to osgeo4w\qt etc.)

in general QGIS compiles and run well using this approach, but I could not
make Python support work.

it also would be nice to add explanations on adding debugging output.

thanks for your work.

Maxim