[Qgis-developer] German QGIS Compiling Tutorial using OSGeo4W

Florian Hillen fhillen at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Aug 10 12:08:16 EDT 2009

Hi Maxim,

thanks for the translation. I already tried to translate it by myself, but
I will change some formulations - so thanks for that!

I already fixed some of the bugs you mentioned in the newest version,
which you can found under:
http://www.florianhillen.de/qgis-tutorial-de.html (German)
http://www.florianhillen.de/qgis-tutorial-en.html (English)
But what do you mean with the new cmake gui? I think it's looking the
same, isn't it?!?

I have the same problem with python at the moment. I don't need python so
far, but I will try to fix that problem and change that part of the
tutorial.
The same with debugging - didn't take a look at that until now.

Best regards,
Florian