[Qgis-developer] License question

Peter Ersts ersts at amnh.org
Wed Aug 26 13:22:50 EDT 2009

Carson,

We are happy to change the license as needed. The CC license is mostly a
holdover from the exercises that were originally written and then
retooled into the more generic "documentation", and I don't think anyone
thought too much about the implication of its use. But, let me chat it
over with the folks who did the exercise and docs.

The link JJL sent is quite handy.

-pete

--
Peter J. Ersts, Software Developer

Open Source,
...evolving through community cooperation to change the world bit by bit

Quantum GIS Raster Development Team.