[Qgis-developer] License question

Peter Ersts ersts at amnh.org
Mon Aug 31 15:01:07 EDT 2009

Carson,

We uploaded a newer version of the documentation with a clarification on
the license -- as the license text actually talked about the "exercise"
not the "documentation".  It has always been intended to be as free and
open to use as possible.

http://biodiversityinformatics.amnh.org/open_source/evis/documentation.php

We used DocBook, so that we could quickly and easily build pdfs and html
from the same source xml. If you are interested in the base xml file,
let us know.

-pete

--
Peter J. Ersts, Software Developer

Open Source,
...evolving through community cooperation to change the world bit by bit

Quantum GIS Raster Development Team.