[Qgis-developer] License question

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:52:19 EDT 2009

Thanks pete.

Let me know what you guys decide. If it is possible to use your docs,
this will likely be the best plugin documentation we have! I would like
to see more plugins with this level of detail... so hopefully it's all A
OK, and we can use this as a model for future plugin docs...

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow