[Qgis-developer] QgsAzimuth 0.8

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:59:07 EST 2009

Since our plugin version 0.5 many things changed.
Now we have a bug tracker, an svn repository and 2 coders.
Fred Laplante gave a huge contribuition to the project and now it's
usability is extended with the bearing/azimuth possibility, spatial
reference recognition, new user interface, decimal/dms recognition, saved
configuration, extended export/import data and magnetic deviation
correction.
I hope everyone likes it as the plugin is growing and becoming more usefull.
I'd also like to invite anyone to sugest new features and report bugs on our
tracker.
Mauricio de Paulo