[Qgis-developer] Re: qgsRelate (Table joins in QGIS)

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 23:56:40 EST 2009

Well, after some testing I found out that qgis now can open dbf files as
vector layers. It's enough for me to create the "relate" implementation.
As far as I can see, it's possible and won't take too long to implement.
Will it be usefull? Is anyone already working on a full join implementation?
Mauricio de Paulo