[Qgis-developer] error with new table manager plugin

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Sun Feb 1 17:39:48 EST 2009

Borys Jurgiel escribió:
> Paolo Cavallini escribió:
>
>> "/home/paolo/.qgis//python/plugins/tablemanager/tableManager_gui.py",
>> line 184, in drawFieldsTable
>>     item = QTableWidgetItem(fields[i].name())
>> KeyError: 3
>>

> Could you provide some details please? When it occurs, with what layer?
>
> Carlos Dávila napisał(a):
>
>> "/home/carlos/.qgis//python/plugins/tablemanager/tableManager_gui.py",
>> line 113, in __init__
>>     self.setWindowTitle('Insert field: '+fields[selection].name())
>> KeyError: -1
>>

> Fixed!

I tried to install new version, but get this message:
The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where. Probably
the plugin package contained a wrong named directory.
Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find
the plugin there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It
also means that I won't be able to determine if this plugin is installed
and inform you about available updates. However the plugin may work.
Please contact the plugin author and submit this issue.

Plugin in not in ~/.qgis/python/plugins