[Qgis-developer] roadmap

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Mon Feb 2 16:10:06 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 09:01:03AM +0100, Marco Hugentobler wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> I saw QGIS printing in formats >A4 on an A0 plotter.
>
> I suppose that your problem with A3 is not related to QGIS but rather to your
> printer setup and the Qt printing system. Maybe it also helps to look at the
> printing dialog carefully as there are usually several places to set the paper
> format.

I am printing in A3 from multiple different programs - The point is
that i get the correct paper from the printer (Its an A3 sheet) but the
output is of size A4 in the middle of the A3 page. And its only part of
the print preview.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo at rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little