[Qgis-developer] proxy

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 4 09:22:33 EST 2009

Marco Hugentobler ha scritto:
>> Can the diagram branch be considered stable?
>
> Nearly. I still need to implement loading/saving of the diagrams from project
> files. The second problem is that the PAL library for placement needs geos3.
> Either we set the minimum requirement for geos to 3 or we try to insert some
> macros similar to what has been done in QgsGeometry (but that is a bit ugly).

I think geos3 is a reasonable requirement nowadays. Probably other
features and some plugins don't work with older geos anyway, so I think
it is safer to require vers. 3.
But does this have to do with diagrams, or with labels only?
I think the addition of diagrams warrants a 1.1 version number, so
labels should go in 1.2.
All the best.
pc
--