[Qgis-developer] proxy

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Feb 5 03:36:08 EST 2009

I would very much welcome a 1.01 release including Marcos Proxy fix - so
we can offer our Windows user WMS and plugin access. We are behind a proxy
and QGIS 1.0 is of limited use without proper internet connection.

Also, we still have printing problem, esp. on Windows. On Linux it works
better, but it seems that qt has bigger printing problems on Windows than
on Linux ...

Andreas