[Qgis-developer] Better attribute table - c++ plugin

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:08:22 EST 2009

Martin and team,
> I'm happy to announce on the behalf of our qgis-mapper team a new
> attribute table implementation for Quantum GIS. For those impatient,
> the source is available here:
> http://mapserver.sk/~wonder/qgis/beata-snapshot-090502.tar.gz

Excellent work guys, the speed-up alone is fantastic!

The only thing I would suggest is that you add a minimise button to the
dialog (the older version has this). It is often quite handy to
temporarily minimise the attribute table when performing some quick task
such as panning or zooming... also, will there be keyboard shortcuts for
the actions? Having to click the actions menu to bring selected features
to the top or zoom to selected features is an extra step I'd like to
avoid...

In any case, nice work. This is a major improvement and I hope it makes
it into svn soon!

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer