[Qgis-developer] Better attribute table - c++ plugin

a.neumann at carto.net a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Feb 6 04:36:56 EST 2009

I am wondering if your Beata implementation could also handle other
widgets next to text input widgets?

In the layers' properties dialog, in the attributes tab one can define
which widget to use for the show info dialogue. Wouldn't it be cool if the
same widgets would also be used in the regular attribute table?

For performance reasons it might be good to first display a regular table,
but after a user selected a certain row for editing, the input widgets
would change to whatever the user defined in the attributes tab of the
layer properties, e.g. a range slider, selection list, etc. would be
displayed.

Do you understand what I mean or should I explain more clearly?

Andreas