[Qgis-developer] Unable to import qgis.core on OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Feb 7 11:26:16 EST 2009

On Feb 7, 2009, at 9:50 AM, Luca Mandolesi wrote:

> Sorry! I've tried the new qgis but I receive this message from plugin:
>
>     from psycopg2 import *
> ImportError: No module named psycopg2
>
> But I have psycopg2 installed.
> I work under mac os x 10.5 Leopard but this error don't happen with
> qgis1.0 for tiger.

Are you using the python.org Python on Leopard, instead of the the
system Python?

If you use the python.org Python on Leopard, you must use the Tiger
Qgis.

> Also, If you call sys.argv, python whithin qgis don't see the method
> argv.Very very strange problem for me.

I don't know about this one.  Was this before or after my relink
update?  Does it work with the Tiger Qgis?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe